Monday, June 17, 2013

Brain controlled Bot

Considering the confidertial of my project , i am not gona share my whole project .

But i can tell you abt it.

Here what i will do is that i will use my brain signal to control a robot.

Requirment: It needs a brain sensor ,Atmega 16 development board( having Max 232 IC).

Actaully our brain is always transmitting the signal , but these signal have very small frequency.

Our brain is actually transmitting the signal of 0-30 Hz , which is very difficult to detect.

To detect these signal i will use the Rodium Sensors.

When we are very calm and composed , these signal frequency will be very small around 20 hz , while when we are concentrating more on anything , these can go upto 30 Hz also.

I will be detecting these signal and control my bot.

My aim will be move the bot in forward direction when i will concentrate more on it.

My sensor will be giving me data of the brain signal in txt file .

Now i will need some language that will be read the data from the txt file and send the corresponding signal to the COM ports.

For this i have used Python , as i am comfortable to it.

What i will do is that , i will read the txt file through python which is quite easy to do.

Then i have used the PYSERIAL MODULE , which is used to send the data to the com ports by the python language.

Based on my data read of the txt file i will send some data to the comm ports.

At the same time i will be reading the data at the comm ports by USART of the microcontroller.

Once i have received the data to the microcontroller and now i can control a bot which is again a very easy task.

If you have like my post please join us as members...
Thanks....

1 comment: